6. Except as authorized by current directives, no
attempt should be made to disarm a fuze.
7. Move assembled rocket ammunition to the
designated storage area as soon as practicable after
completion of assembly operations.
8. Dont make changes or additions to any
ordnance or ordnance components without explicit
authority from the Naval Air Systems Command.
9. Exercise particular caution when handling
rocket motors to avoid propellant grain damage or fracture.
10. Dont connect electrical power or test
equipment to a rocket launcher when rockets are
11. Assemble and fuze airborne rockets in a
designated assembly area and as close to the time of
aircraft rearming as possible.