Figure 6-4.--Engine start panel 1B.
indicators on the second row. The indicators and
5. STARTER NOT MOTORING--The
what they represent are as follows:
GTE starter is not motoring (turning).
6. ENGINE WASH OFF--The GTE is not
being water washed.
7. SEAWATER COOLING ON--The sea-
water cooling pressure is greater than 7
pitch is at zero (automatically bypassed for
psig, and the discharge valve is open.
start of the second GTE).
8. GEAR LUBE OIL ON--The LO supply
2. SHAFT BRAKE DISENGAGED--The
pressure at the hydraulically most remote
shaft brake is disengaged (automatically
bearing of the MRG is greater than 9 psig.
bypassed for start of the second GTE).
9. BLEED AIR VALVE CLOSED--The
3. TURN GEAR NOT ENGAGED--The
bleed air valve on that GTE is closed.
turning gear motor is not engaged to the
4. ACC COVER CLOSED--The clutch
10. LOP NOT IN CONTROL--The control
access doors on the MRG are closed.
of the GTE is not at the LOP.