2. Hand tighten warhead to motor.
3. Apply the specified torque to the warhead by
using a crowfoot adapter and torque wrench (fig. 13-25).
NOTE: Some warheads only require
tightening until the warhead seats on the motor
4. Install fuze hand-tight in the warhead.
5. Verify there is no gap between the fuze and
warhead or warhead and motor.
6. Remove assembled rocket from holding fixture.
7. Remove and retain fin protector just before
inserting rocket into launcher.
8. Slowly push the rocket into the tube by using
rocket loading and release tool (fig. 13-26) until detent
snaps into position in detent groove.
Figure 13-26.Rocket loading and release tool.
Figure 13-27.Flare adapter kit.