BOTTOM COUPLING, C-1, to the converter
3. Open the TEST PRESSURE GAUGE-TO-
BELL JAR valve, V-2.
4. Opening the OXYGEN SUPPLY valve,
V-6, slowly charge the converter to 25 to 30 psig.
Pressure will be indicated on the TEST
PRESSURE gauge, PG-1.
5. Close the OXYGEN SUPPLY valve, V-6.
Disconnect the hose assembly connected in step
2, and bleed the test stand using SYSTEM
BLEED valve, V-5. Secure all test stand valves.
6. At this point, enter the amount of the
converter charge in section 11 of the Performance
Test Sheet, and you and a CDI sign the sheet. The
original, or a copy of the Performance Test Sheet
is forwarded to the operational custodian of the
7. Mark the due date of the next bench test
on the bench test decal (fig. 12-9). Due date is 231
days from the last bench test date. Affix this decal
to the converter in a position in which it will be
visible when the converter is installed in an
8. Install dust covers or plugs in/on all open
couplings prior to shipping or storage of the